Rockin’ Good Health was voted Best Therapeutic Massage in the 2021 Morning Call Reader’s Choice poll of the greater Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton areas.
How did I do it? I sent an email to my clients, and asked them to vote for Rockin’ Good Health. And lots of them did.
I am grateful, and honored by the response, and I look forward to helping new clients to feel better.
— Sam Reichgott, LMT
Our Reviews Tell the Story
What Can Our Massage Do For You?
- Relaxation – leave trouble behind for a while. Our relaxation massage will soothe your nerves, and leave you feeling refreshed.
- Invigoration – wake your body up! With our invigoration massage you’ll feel mentally alert and ready to rock!
- Pain Relief – perfect for muscular aches in the neck, shoulders, back, arms, hips, or legs. We’ll focus on your concerns as part of a complete massage.
- Post-Op Care – our Manual Lymph Drainage therapy reduces swelling and discomfort, and speeds recovery.
More About Our Style and Services
- Massage (Relaxing, Invigorating, Therapeutic) – I use an integration of styles, starting with a Swedish base. Elements of deep-tissue, shiatsu, neuromuscular therapy, active engagement, Lomi Lomi, and other styles, are brought to bear as appropriate to address your needs.
- Cupping Therapy – add cupping to your massage for deep muscle relaxation.
- Salt Foot Scrub – add a Dead Sea salt foot scrub to your massage, with your choice of essential oil scent. Exfoliate, and enjoy.
- Lomi Lomi – the flowing Lomi Lomi massage style, inspired by traditional Hawaiian healing ritual, is a unique experience, ultimately relaxing.
- Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) – the Vodder Technique of MLD reduces excess fluid by speeding up your natural elimination process. This is a gentle technique that is very effective for post-surgical care, to reduce swelling and speed healing.