Lehigh Valley’s Best Therapeutic Massage
Rockin’ Good Health was voted Best Therapeutic Massage in the Morning Call Reader’s Choice poll of the greater Lehigh Valley in both 2021 and 2022.
How did I do it? I sent an email to my clients, and asked them to vote for Rockin’ Good Health. And lots of them did.
I am grateful, and honored by the response, and I look forward to helping new clients to feel better.
— Sam Reichgott, LMT
Our Reviews Tell the Story
Great massage – targeted the area requested… also added other areas that add to the overall feeling of calm, peace and well-being….
Excellent massage from beginning to end! I will come back soon. Sam is a talented massage therapist!
What Can Our Massage Do For You?
- Relaxation – leave trouble behind for a while. Our relaxation massage will soothe your nerves, and leave you feeling refreshed.
- Invigoration – wake your body up! With our invigoration massage you’ll feel mentally alert and ready to rock!
- Pain Relief – perfect for muscular aches in the neck, shoulders, back, arms, hips, or legs. We’ll focus on your concerns as part of a complete massage.
- Post-Op Care – our Manual Lymph Drainage therapy reduces swelling and discomfort, and speeds recovery.
Great experience. Feel much better. Sam is very professional and knowledgeable. Will be returning for another session of lymphatic!
More About Our Style and Services
- Massage (Relaxing, Invigorating, Therapeutic) – I use an integration of styles, starting with a Swedish base. Elements of deep-tissue, shiatsu, neuromuscular therapy, active engagement, Lomi Lomi, and other styles, are brought to bear as appropriate to address your needs.
- Cupping Therapy – add cupping to your massage for deep muscle relaxation.
- Salt Foot Scrub – add a Dead Sea salt foot scrub to your massage, with your choice of essential oil scent. Exfoliate, and enjoy.
- Lomi Lomi – the flowing Lomi Lomi massage style, inspired by traditional Hawaiian healing ritual, is a unique experience, ultimately relaxing.
- Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) – the Vodder Technique of MLD reduces excess fluid by speeding up your natural elimination process. This is a gentle technique that is very effective for post-surgical care, to reduce swelling and speed healing.
Sam Reichgott, LMT
PA License #MSG009661
Certified MLD/C by the Academy of Lymphatic Studies
Copyright (C) 2022 Rockin’ Good Health, LLC.