Lehigh Valley’s Best Therapeutic Massage
Rockin’ Good Health has been voted Best Therapeutic Massage in The Morning Call Reader’s Choice poll of the greater Lehigh Valley in 2021, 2022, and now 2023.
How Did I Do It?
Each year I sent past clients an email with a request for them to vote for me, and each year they voted in huge numbers.
I am incredibly grateful and honored by the response, and I look forward to helping new clients to feel better.
— Sam Reichgott, LMT
Our Reviews Tell the Story
What Can Our Massage Do For You?
- Relaxation – leave trouble behind for a while. Our relaxation massage will soothe your nerves, and leave you feeling refreshed.
- Invigoration – wake your body up! With our invigoration massage you’ll feel mentally alert and ready to rock!
- Pain Relief – perfect for muscular aches in the neck, shoulders, back, arms, hips, or legs. We’ll focus on your concerns as part of a complete massage.
- Post-Op Care – our Manual Lymph Drainage therapy reduces swelling and discomfort, and speeds recovery.
More About Our Style and Services
- Massage (Relaxing, Invigorating, Therapeutic) – I use an integration of styles, starting with a Swedish base. Elements of deep-tissue, shiatsu, neuromuscular therapy, active engagement, Lomi Lomi, and other styles, are brought to bear as appropriate to address your needs.
- Cupping Therapy – add cupping to your massage for deep muscle relaxation.
- Salt Foot Scrub – add a Dead Sea salt foot scrub to your massage, with your choice of essential oil scent. Exfoliate, and enjoy.
- Lomi Lomi – the flowing Lomi Lomi massage style, inspired by traditional Hawaiian healing ritual, is a unique experience, ultimately relaxing.
- Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) – the Vodder Technique of MLD reduces excess fluid by speeding up your natural elimination process. This is a gentle technique that is very effective for post-surgical care, to reduce swelling and speed healing.
Sam Reichgott, LMT
PA License #MSG009661
Copyright (C) 2022 Rockin’ Good Health, LLC.